We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Industrial Combopack Boilers / Combipack Boilers / Combipac Boilers, Steam Boilers, Package Boilers, Industrial Boilers Accessories, Industrial Boiler Spares from Pune, Maharashtra, India.
A Combopack Boiler is a 2-pass designed boiler. It consists of a Fluidised Bed for combustion, a Water wall, a Furnace, and a Bed Coil Assembly, all of which comes at the bottom of the boiler shell.
In this boiler, the fuel is added to the furnace which is situated below the main shell of the boiler. The panel consists of a Bed Coil Assembly. The water flows through the tubes of the panel and gets heated by the fire in the furnace. The hot water then travels to the Boiler shell, and the steam generated from the hot water then flows to the outlet of the boiler.
Product Specifications :
- Multi-Flame: Auto & Manual
- Designed for: All types of fuel like - Coal, Wood, Husk, Briquette, Agro-waste etc.
- Capacity: 2000-6000 kg/hr.
- Pressure: 10.54, 15, & 17.5 kg/cm2.
Special Features :
- Can be used for Saturated Steam.
- Combustion ensures High Efficiency (up to 78%).
- Water panelled combustion chamber offers high combustion efficiency.
- Radiation provided in the furnace offers faster & consistent steam generation.
- Can be designed for Grate Bar to achieve uniform & complete combustion.
- Top Drum & Bottom Membrane Panel, with convective Tubes assembly offers faster steam generation and consistent quality, flow & steam pressure.
- Consists of VFD control feeding system and all drives (ID & FD Fans) for proper regulation of fuel to depending on Load.
- Consists of Pumps with High Efficiency.
- Optimum Steam Space is provided with a unique steam separator to generate dry steam.
- The option of ‘Multi-fuel’ ensures flexibility towards the usage of any fuel, available with Traveling Grate, Reciprocating Grate, and Pneumatic Feeding Arrangement.
- Ensures longer life of the component.